Stealing castles

By HuwBacca, in Age of War

When you steal a castle off another player, you need to roll an additional Daimyo symbol in the top left of the card.

My question is does this additional Daimyo count as part of the top row...I. e...you need to roll 2 Daimyo symbols in one roll...or do you roll the regular Daimyo in one roll...then roll for the special Daimyo in a separate roll?

Sorry, not so sure I get your question (but I don't have the game with me to check).

IIRC:

- each castle comes with a series of battle lines, each having requirements
- when a castle is in front of a player, the other player must complete an additional battle line represented by a single Daimyo requirement

(not so sure if this helps you, tho)

I just got the game today and we played as you need to roll the regular Daimyo in one roll and the Special Daimyo in a diffrent roll but the roll for the Special Daimyo can be rolled any time, just comes down to the dice rolls you make per roll as normal.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:24 AM, HuwBacca said:

When you steal a castle off another player, you need to roll an additional Daimyo symbol in the top left of the card.

My question is does this additional Daimyo count as part of the top row...I. e...you need to roll 2 Daimyo symbols in one roll...or do you roll the regular Daimyo in one roll...then roll for the special Daimyo in a separate roll?

They have to be separate rolls. The "steal" Daimyo is considered to be a line by itself.