Lycanthrope glitch?

By Fireblaze618, in Talisman Rules Questions

So I'm playing the blood moon expansion and playing the vampiress. I was turned into a lycanthrope but I've noticed the affects aren't working. I have the claws on my character icon but the lycanthrope card is faced down in the night. I don't lose or gain any strength or craft during night or day and I don't lose a life when night goes to day. Does the vampiress just not get affected by the lycanthrope or is there a glitch in my game? I thought everyone was affected so Idk what happened

The Digital Edition does not follow the normal rules of the physical board game.

So, I don't know exactly how the card is supposed to work in DE, of course, there could be a bug involved.

But either way, there are no special rules concerning any character with the lycanthrope card (at least in the physical boardgame) and I kind of don't see how this would make sense, but then again, I'm not on the same page with many of the rules changes from DE.

Edited by Lorinor

It´s not a glitch. When you´re a lycanthrope, and it is night, you add 2 to your attack score, not your Strength or Craft. You see the changes when a battle or a psychic combat occurs. You will have a +2 modifier.