Anyone have info and/or pictures to go along with the rest of the japanese sets?

By guest534986, in Hollow Bastion

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a site or link with the names and/or pics of the japanese sets that havent been translated and released in english. I'm asking this because I sometimes find stores that carry imported cards when I go out of town, and I'm also going to Hong Kong and Japan in the summer. I remember seeing a list of them once but its been a while :S

Thanks for any help and happy gaming!

...seriously?

Do we not talk about it enough?

www.thekingdomheartstcg.com

Sorry, I was already aware of that site and the translations (ridiculously awesome btw to those who have did all that work), but I thought there were more sets? I'm sorry if this is really dumb of me to ask, but all I see is set 6 Rejoin on the site. Did I miss something on that site? or is set 6 Rejoin the final set? Sorry its just that a recall a set that had Sora: Final form on the front. Am I remembering wrong?

They're working on set 7.

Set 7 has been translated and we're working on edits at the moment...We'll post news when it's been uploaded just keep an eye on this thread: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp