What races do exst in Terrinoth?

By Iceeagle85, in Runewars Lore and History of Terrinoth

So what other races do inhabit Terrinoth? I remember reading about Orcs and Dwarf and a Dragon race back before there were subforums. So what else exists? Something like Dark Elves or Lizardmen or some aquatic race?

There are deep elves - they are enemies in Descent, as well as goblins, kobolds and beastmen. There's also ogres and giants, but everything else hardly qualifies as a "race" in the usual fantasy sense.

I can think of a few races, but not all of these would be expected to have full-fledged armies. I also can't recall my sources on each of the following.

• Humans
  • Dwarves
  • Elves
  • Uthuk (which used to be human)
  • Orcs
  • Catfolk
  • Gnomes
  • Minotaurs
  • Dragonkin
  • Mahkim (4-armed frog-men)

Some of these races are drawn from Descent/Runebound/Runewars heroes. There are some other heroes that are definitely not human, but I'm not sure what they're supposed to be.

Thx guys and it wasn't necessarily about new armies but an amry of 4 armed frog man would be awesome. But even if some are not going to be full armies we still can hope for a hero or unit that is allied with an existing faction or perhaps some mercenaries.

There are also frogmen called the Muurkhans. The four-armed Mahkim are more like lizardmen.

Oddly, they nixed the halflings that were in the Frozen Wastes expansion, and now, the Onoit are Gnomes. They also did away with the spaceship/alien bit from the Frozen Wastes. As far as I can tell, halflings don't exist in Mennara at this point, as canon lore.

The Dragon race are called Hybrids in Terrinoth....but they are basically the equivalent of D&D's dragonkin....