Precision vs. Pits

By Antistone, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

besides the fact that rubble blocks los (even onto this field) you would still leave with 1 los as with your argumentation.

You can shoot though a rubble , again you use this ability when tracing line of sight , but the blast will then be affected by the rubble. Plus precision is for range attack, i think blast is a magic attack.

Slapul said:

You can shoot though a rubble , again you use this ability when tracing line of sight , but the blast will then be affected by the rubble. Plus precision is for range attack, i think blast is a magic attack.

Blast is an ability that could theoretically be attached to any attack type. It may or may not be true that all Blast attacks are also Magic attacks for everything released to date (I don't have all the cards memorized), but that doesn't preclude the possibility of attaching it to a ranged or even melee attack. Giving a Melee attack Blast would be foolish for several reasons, but the mechanics don't prohibit the idea.

Also, according to Slapul's own quote from earlier in the thread, Precision works on both ranged and magic attacks. But these nits are hardly worth picking when all he's doing is making vague, arbitrary claims with no reasoning or justification. In half his posts I can't even tell what position he's taking, let alone why.

I made a melee weapon in Enduring Evil with both Blast and Reach...