CARDBOARD DICE BOOT THEMED FOR EVENTS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS

By justusrambaldi, in Arkham Horror League

Hello Leagers of Arkham Horror,

For the next event or encounter, don´t forget this important tool for the dice rolls.

Cardboard Dice Boot Arkham Horror Themed

This is a classical design with 3 collision plattaforms, but I have a professional model with 4 plattaforms for collision, offering more randomic results in dice rolls.

100% handcrafted, I have other themes based in Arkham Horror (Dunnwitch Horror Skin, Cthulhu Theme, The Day of Tentacles)

I Posted in Talisman Forum a image of the professional model, look there ou follow this link

http://www.polinesian.net/imagens/2010feb3_image002.jpg

This model is dismountable, and can crafted in other materials

Acrilic, MDF and Policarbon Shape, and PS.

The skin is laser color printed, and I use a Spray of Kraylon to protect the printing

In the cardboard model is needed protect with a collored tape, in this case I use Black color adesive tape.

I consider the cardboard model discartable, because the low resistense of the material, can be used to promote products and events of Boardgames, RPG Games.

In Brasil I use these dice boot for marketing of my ffg boardgames in my cyberchesscafé business.

Soon I will made a model to accept the D100 dice, now my models accept standard dices 30 mm.