Did the dice pack change?

By themensch, in Genesys

Well, I went to look at the Genesys dice pack just today after noting in the Upcoming page that there was an update. Lo and behold, it looks like all the dice are d6 now and there's a brown one in there. Did I miss that the first time around or is this a change?

Nope, the link took me to Descent dice there for a click or two, now it's back to normal. Nothing to see here, carry on.

I just went to check and it says it was updated July 17th. I don't know what is different now. I was hoping that the update would be "oops, we meant 2 challenge dice" but it looks like it's still 3 green, 3 purple, 2 blue, 2 black, 2 yellow, but only 1 red.

13 hours ago, Xuc Xac said:

I just went to check and it says it was updated July 17th. I don't know what is different now. I was hoping that the update would be "oops, we meant 2 challenge dice" but it looks like it's still 3 green, 3 purple, 2 blue, 2 black, 2 yellow, but only 1 red.

They still have contradictory information. On the product page it says one challenge die. If you go to the announcement article, https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/6/27/genesys-roleplaying-dice-pack/ It says two challenge dice.

I sent an email to customer service.

11 hours ago, 2P51 said:

I sent an email to customer service.

Keep us posted

Jake (Asmodee North America)

Jul 19, 10:35 CDT

2P51,

Thanks for reaching out! The Genesys dice pack will come with two challenge dice. Thanks for asking!
---
Jake
Customer Service Team
Asmodee North America
Edited by 2P51

Am I the only one who finds the nicknames "Blue-st and Setblack dice" appropriate?