Imperial Base - Layout and Stats?

By Jindy, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I'm planning on sending the PCs on a raid of an Imperial Base. But, shockingly, I'm not able to find any stats for a typical Imperial Base (other than Whisper Base, which was an off-the-books base anyway).

Am I missing something? Does anyone know of an adventure or book that details out an Imperial Base that I could use or do I need to (re)invent the wheel on this?

Have you tried one of the various guides on Star Wars Rebels?

WEG d6 version of Star Wars had details on this have you tried Googling images of Star Wars Imperial bases?

This are some maps I collected that you might find of use-

RPeNcJk.jpg

sU46bhW.jpg

dmI0fp9.jpg

Imperial establishments tend to use a lot of prefab that they can just drop in place. Saves time and money. If you can, track down a copy of WEGs Death Star Technical Companion.

Here's the layout for a garrison base from the old Star Wars Sourcebook .

ImperialGarrison.jpg

-Nate

Check the d6holocron. Nate posted the layout of the prefab garrison base in the star wars sourcebook.

Also check Battle for the Golden Sun for an aquatic version.

Hideouts and Strongholds has a smaller.rapid deployment base if you want a more trailer park feel, as well as a large fortress complex if you want something more siege worthy.

Finally there's the death star technical companion, which has a lot of modules and compartments that would be just as at home in an imperial base as a star destroyer, as a death star.

Wow thanks! And the d6holocron is a good resource. Thank you.

I think the prefab structure might make the most logical sense for the Imperial installation... but I also don't think my players would be able to get in, accomplish their mission, and get out alive!

After posting, I did find this, which I think is closer to what I was imagining... now I just need to figure out what the staff would look like.

Deviant Art Base

Edited by Jindy
trying to show the layout I found.