Any freehosting upload/download sites to suggest?

By Budsky, in Tannhauser

I'll actually have the time to finish the French faction...including the "print, cut, and build" standees for the figs. I might start tweaking some equipment to include some more gadgets and whatnot...as it is I like how the faction turned out but it feels too straightforward of a WW2 and not a Tannhauser U-Chronic feeling bunch. Anyhow, I suppose that's what's playtesting is for! I also built mini standees for extra Troopers for the various scenarios that require multiples. Since the messaging system is gone, this is an open letter to Malechi, the equipment cards you've built are awesome...would you mind providing me a template/font package you used for that while I assemble The Resistance?

I'm looking to host printable PDFs of everything very soon, so my real question is: any good sites to suggest (that are free)?

I have found http://www.mediafire.com to be very easy to use.

docsavagepu8.png?t=1228464428

I could (possibly, as it is a large file) send the but it depends on what your computer system is as I am on a Mac and although I can use Windows fonts, I do not believe it works in reverse.

As for hosting, images can be stored on PhotoBucket and PDFs on MediaFire . The only problem with MediaFire is that the files expire after 2 months without download activity ...

No worries, I am a fellow Mac head myself. MacBook Pro with PS and Illustrator CS3.

Cool . I have CS3 Design Premium here, so we're good. I will see what I can put together ...