OBEY! (A message brought to you by NBN; we tell you what to think)

By Marinealver, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

So this seems to come up every year .

You can bet if they don't get it by this year (which they are trying really hard) this 7 point Agenda will be scored out and all your rigs can go get flatlined.

(I know not much to do with a print card game but considering the theme and how close reality mirrors it, I'd figure it is proper enough to be here. I know It's rather Spooky)

Edited by Marinealver

Only 1 more Advancement Token until this Agenda gets scored out.

Then it is Game Over Man

adn38-boom.png

Please, this is just NBN begging for scraps from Weyland after they scored their Government Takeover.

Sadly this is a huge problem but the government takeover was scored lately, so not much stopping this. It can be reversed later on but first it needs to happen, blow up in NBN's face, and then reversed and put to bed forever.

24796275_10214955890753537_1001552661768

I think I found Ajit Pai's grandaughter.

Netrunner-victoria-jenkins-.png

Seriously this is like the worst of the World of Android without all the cool stuff like VR web browsing (net running) Androids, Flying Cars, and the Space Elevator.

Heck if you are going to turn the world into a cyberpunk dystopia atleast pick a cool franchise like Shadowrun or something.

Edited by Marinealver

And Scored, Corp Wins!

Now was it a Hass Biroid, well it wasn't a Jenteki Agenda thats for sure.

Seriously, FFG needs to make a card out of him. As well as a 6 for 9 Deregulation Agenda

Frag Ajit Pai, Frag Comcast, Frag the Megacorps, Frag the FCC , Frag NBN, FRAG THE WHOLE FRAGGING CORPORATE CONTROLLED INTERNET. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think I figured out my faction

3dcba1caa279f34fdc2e7f1571408f66.jpg

While we are at it and to share my rAgE! with everyone here I think that both Noise and Parasite should be reprinted and put back into standard.

netrunner-noise.png parasite.png

You're Welcome, Now Frag OFF! :angry:

Edited by Marinealver