Dawn of Rebellion Sourcebook

By Blackbird888, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

38 minutes ago, MulanNaga said:

What is her equipment like and what does Mandalorian Manuvers do?

Mandalorian Manuvers once per encounter when using a maneuver to move may add 1 setback die to incoming attacks until the beginning of her next turn.

equipment:

two blaster pistols

Mandalorian Jetpack

Mandalorian Battle Armor

encrypted comlink

various explosives and detomators

pair of artcannon airbrushes with extra pain and propellent canisters

tool kit

On 3/2/2018 at 9:41 AM, Cannibal Halfling said:

... but then again if Rex really did make it to Endor maybe not).

And this is why I can’t stand Dave Filioni. Not everything needs connections.

Maybe we´ll see at some point in the future a "Mandalorian Pilot Talent Tree" only available for mandalorian humans ;-)

3 hours ago, swarsmike said:

Mandalorian Manuvers once per encounter when using a maneuver to move may add 1 setback die to incoming attacks until the beginning of her next turn.

equipment:

two blaster pistols

Mandalorian Jetpack

Mandalorian Battle Armor

encrypted comlink

various explosives and detomators

tool kit

im disappointed they didn't spec her vambraces

but thanks for the info

Edited by MulanNaga
59 minutes ago, MulanNaga said:

im disappointed they didn't spec her vambraces

but thanks for the info

try Dangerous covenants page 48

17 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

try Dangerous covenants page 48

i know about those, i mean the mando ones she gets in rebels that are full of gadgets, shields, rope shooter etc, but thanks :P

7 minutes ago, MulanNaga said:

i know about those, i mean the mando ones she gets in rebels that are full of gadgets, shields, rope shooter etc, but thanks :P

I don't have Disney so didn't know about those, but they sound really cool.

6 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

I don't have Disney so didn't know about those, but they sound really cool.

yeah i really want them for my gunslinger/gadgetter

1 minute ago, MulanNaga said:

yeah i really want them for my gunslinger/gadgetter

I'm playing a consular:niman-disciple/martial-artist angling for ascetic, I have a lightsaber and the s3 heavy blaster + 2 hp from an artisan with 3 hp spent to strip it down to 1 enc, which puts me at 2 enc so I'll still qualify for the ascetic super cool talents. I just got the spare clip talent as a scar talent so I could ditch the extra reloads. And I have a Jedi Utility Belt which comes with a lot of stuff for 0 total enc. In terms of gear always carry a couple emergency repair patches, those things are crazy useful, for example after the blast doors close behind you, you can slap a repair patch over the seam which will keep them from opening it, and last session of our KotOR era game, I slapped a repair patch over the photo receptors of a battle droid that was guarding us right after we broke out of our cells which made fighting it a whole lot easier (it couldn't see us).

On 2/22/2018 at 4:06 PM, SithArissa said:

I see your feud and raise you Jimmy Snuka vs Rowdy Roddy Piper with a coconut.

I watched that back in the day as a kid when it first happened. Memories...

On 2/22/2018 at 9:28 PM, Edgookin said:

I do find it interesting that in the Imperial Army description, there are not Army troopers. Just Stormtroopers, Specialty Troopers, Armor pilots, etc. Looks like the Mouse has swept away the last remnants of the Old Republic (erm...WEG).

No clone stormtroopers either.

19 hours ago, swarsmike said:

And yet another great typo that completely fits the character.

I don't want to create panic, but... where can I buy this book? Today I was checking if it was available on Amazon, and now I find out that is not even available in the FFG store.

53 minutes ago, Rithuan said:

I don't want to create panic, but... where can I buy this book? Today I was checking if it was available on Amazon, and now I find out that is not even available in the FFG store.

Where are you? No world-wide release yet.

1 hour ago, Rithuan said:

Try miniature market. I usually buy amazon as well but I couldn't wait on this book so I bought from them. Didn't preorder and received it in about 5 days. Also in California though. Not sure out of country.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgswr10.html

Oh, false (or really brief) alarm. I just noticed that FFG has it and also Miniature Market.

Good Monday!

Got my copy late last week. This really is the best book they have produced to date, in my honest and humble opinion.

4 hours ago, Bojanglez said:

Got my copy late last week. This really is the best book they have produced to date, in my honest and humble opinion.

Personally I think that the FaD core takes the top spot, but if you meant other than a core book, i'd vote fly casual, but dawn of Rebellion would be in my top 10 supplements, probably top 5. Other contenders special modifications, no disintegrations, keeping the peace, endless vigil, disciples of harmony, lords of nail hurts, stay on target, dangerous covenants, forged in battle and preemptively FULLY OPERATIONAL because starship crafting, ive been waiting for that since the eote core was released (i skipped the betas)

53 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

lords of nail hurts

What book is that? Do they have hang nails?

Edited by Eoen
1 minute ago, Eoen said:

What book is that? Do they have hang nails?

I think it was the Autocorrect Sourcebook.

21 minutes ago, DangerShine Designs said:

I think it was the Autocorrect Sourcebook.

Very close, it was the auto-mis-correct sourcebook.

20 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Very close, it was the auto-mis-correct sourcebook.

A very popular sourcebook these days.

It sure comes out with some good ones

15 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Personally I think that the FaD core takes the top spot, but if you meant other than a core book, i'd vote fly casual, but dawn of Rebellion would be in my top 10 supplements, probably top 5. Other contenders special modifications, no disintegrations, keeping the peace, endless vigil, disciples of harmony, lords of nail hurts, stay on target, dangerous covenants, forged in battle and preemptively FULLY OPERATIONAL because starship crafting, ive been waiting for that since the eote core was released (i skipped the betas)

Yeah, I should have excluded the CRB's. I have enjoyed all the books you mention but I thought DoR did a great job of giving GM's and players a significant chunk of new content mixed in with some lovely fan nods, like the character stats.

Each to their own, however :)

Bah!

Edited by RLogue177