Normandy Expansion due next week!

By Yipe, in Tide of Iron

According to FFG's website, the Normandy Expansion and Designer Series book will be available the week of December 16th. Good news! And if that info wasn't solid enough, a few posts on BGG report that FFG's 12.12.08 retailer email lists both ToI expansions as coming out "next week". Looks like it's going to be a Merry-Gaming-Christmas after all.

Good news. Seems weird that there's nothing more about the release on the website though than the little notice buried in the TOI page - i.e. no rotator image or even "News" article on the front page. I figured no update would come until after Android was out, but given that the release is expected next week I would think Normandy would get at least a little more press. Maybe just because it's an expansion....

Belloq said:

Good news. Seems weird that there's nothing more about the release on the website though than the little notice buried in the TOI page - i.e. no rotator image or even "News" article on the front page. I figured no update would come until after Android was out, but given that the release is expected next week I would think Normandy would get at least a little more press. Maybe just because it's an expansion....

I know, that does seem odd.

Alright. This is good, this is good. I'm sure a like-article on Normandy will soon follow.

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy.gif aplauso.gif gran_risa.gif corazon.gif cool.gif

My retailer informed me yesterday that he expects Normandy to arrive at his shop (Cologne, Germany) on Friday, next week.

Wow... That's unexpected. I thought it was pushed back to January. Now with Normandy, Designer Series, Starcraft: Broowar, Android... That will keep me busy during the holidays!

Hmmm.... better check my local shop on Monday.

Sure as hell I want to have these little gems ASAP ,, gran_risa.gif

it all sounds good.

Scragnoth said:

Hmmm.... better check my local shop on Monday.

Sure as hell I want to have these little gems ASAP ,, gran_risa.gif

That's what I'm thinking! Monday would be sweet. aplauso.gif

New ToI would be in my favorite shop Phillibert on friday 19th of december !!!

I already ordered it. If anybody has pictures of the new tanks it would be great ?

Thanks a lot.