Need a new bucket for my photos?

By Jukey, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

Photobucket is no longer free, so how does a non-tech savvy person post images to the forums with an iPhone for free now? Appreciate any help.

I just use imgur.

29 minutes ago, Polda said:

I just use imgur.

+1.

Im same as the original poster.

Can you move all your pics easily somehow from photobucket to Imgur? Or do you need to upload em all directly from your pc/device etc to imgur?

Thanks! I tried imgur and it works so I'll be updating my painting thread soon.

1 hour ago, VAYASAN said:

Im same as the original poster.

Can you move all your pics easily somehow from photobucket to Imgur? Or do you need to upload em all directly from your pc/device etc to imgur?

I think you need to resort to brute force, unfortunately.

i'd be surprised if theres a mass transfer option, and if there is its probably expensive.

Save all your photos locally then re-upload them elsewhere. I use imgur

Flikr for me.

I use Prime Photos, it has a great app on the phone that will auto-upload for you. Keeps it in sync.

It doesn't display the best on here however. I wonder if I can make some sort of thumbnail sharing link...

Autouploading sounds like a bad idea...

Might upload...something you didnt want to....

30 minutes ago, Glucose98 said:

I use Prime Photos, it has a great app on the phone that will auto-upload for you. Keeps it in sync.

It doesn't display the best on here however. I wonder if I can make some sort of thumbnail sharing link...

I just started using Prime Photos, as well, since I have Amazon Prime anyway. I don't know about the app, but on the computer, you need to click on the image so that it shows full-screen, then right-click and you will see a "copy image address" option. That's the link you want to use paste into the "Insert other media" -> "Insert image from URL" box on the FFG forums.

31 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

Autouploading sounds like a bad idea...

Might upload...something you didnt want to....

It's quasi-auto-upload. You have to fire up the app. And yes -- you could upload something you don't want to. It does keep it in a private-ish album at least.