Free evenings from Tuesday night for 2 weeks.

By Irishmadcat, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I have a bit more tiem in the venigns from 7:40 GMT for the next 2 weeks. Anyone want some vassal Matches? @PodRacer @ManInTheBox

@Villakarvarousku did ye want rematches? @Tokra are you free to teach the irishman another lesson in how to play? Anyone else?

I have time. Just need to see how the Top4 of the vassal summer are going (and when).

Cool. Just drop me a PM when is good.

Thats a prime open time for me too. Feel free to message me any time.

I'd love a game! I might be travelling a bit though, so I'll PM you once I figure out which days I'm free.

Looks like 7:40 GMT is just after midnight here in California, and that's just as I get home. I'll keep an eye out for you, I'd love to get more games in and I have some disgusting ideas i want to try.

@thecactusman17 any weekend day work?

Maybe. Tend to work more overtime on the weekends.

6 hours ago, thecactusman17 said:

Looks like 7:40 GMT is just after midnight here in California, and that's just as I get home. I'll keep an eye out for you, I'd love to get more games in and I have some disgusting ideas i want to try.

We are -7 gmt cactus, so 7:40 in the evenings gmt would be more like just after noon.

Edited by BrobaFett

Ugh. Right. Naff math on my part.

Still, might see you all in the occasional Monday - Tuesday.

Hi! Thanks for the heads up. I'm just getting back into Armada fisting the post-Euros burnout.

Evenings are looking fairly booked for the next couple of weeks but if I get a free slot I'll hit you up to see if you're free.

Gotta start working on my game, since I've had such a poor run recently. :D