Miniatures painted

By Quantitas, in Star Wars: Rebellion

First time I painted miniatures. I saw all the awesome variations and detail on the others around here and decided to keep it simple for the first time. What a chore! But the result is well worth it I think.

Decided to to vary color for the x-wings and y-wings and snowspeeders because the red, yellow, orange is just too iconic for me to skip on. Did vary the Mon-Cal's, ISD I's/II's and Corellian Corvette striping. The TIE-Fighters might seem heavy on the dry-brushing but I really liked the idea/look of worn solar panels. For the base structures I kept it generic, as they might be spread over different planets, or all on the same. My plan for the rebels troopers was having orange pilots, green Endor troopers and these standard, but they were the last I painted and I was really done with it all XD

My personal favorite is how the SSD'd turned out. I only used with base colors, white, black and silver. That mix ended up spot on!

Edited by Quantitas

Cool! So... wanna post some pics?

Haha, seems the link/upload failed. Pretty pointless post without those. http://imgur.com/a/3UwFj

Will get some more close-up photo's tomorrow.

Cool!

Yeah, they look really good!

Amazing what a little color does, even in a game where a good portion of the minis are grey.

They look great. That must have been a lot of work!

..wow....really nice werk...