Base Building

By MamoruK, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

so I've read the base building rules, including the expanded ones, and I've gotta say they leave much to be desired. Anyone got any base building suggestions?

MamoruK,

What kinds of things do you find yourself wishing you could do?

-Nate

What are you asking about specifically?

For the campaign I ran, I used the concept of the NPCs being moved into an Old Republic research building. I had given it the reinforced advantage, since that would be the hardest modification to make (from my perspective). Otherwise, I would say use both the Edge base building options as well as the Age options.

We use a combination of base building rules with the Homestead and Business rules from the Colonist book in EotE. As with all rules, it's just a starting point, and anything you can add narratively will help. Combining them with the "improvised defenses" section of the Soldier book might help flesh out the combat-focused side. Using the NPC guidelines in the Homestead rule from the Colonist book may help suggest NPCs and their stats.

Check out my thread here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. If you'd like pictures of the white board we use for book-keeping, let me know.

So their base is a salvged Preator II. It's only like 1/3 of it including the hangar and engineering.

Edited by MamoruK
12 hours ago, P-Dub663 said:

Check out my thread here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. If you'd like pictures of the white board we use for book-keeping, let me know.

hmmm i may use these thanks!