Looking For Set 6 Rejoin??

By lunafayt, in Hollow Bastion

Since the english version of the tcg has died out for the moment i want to buy the new set that was released in japan. Set 6: Rejoin? I can't seem to find it anywhere online and would really like some help, If anyone knows where to buy the packs or box's please post? :(

It's not a 'new' set. It's a few years old now and out of print.

thats very dissapointing to hear :( It would still be good to find just so that i could pick up some of the cards that never made it into english print that i really want.

Currently it looks like all japanese versions of the cards are unavalible to the the english internets, you are not the only one looking for the cards. the boxes i got were the last from the online store i ordered from and they have e-mailed me after i asked stating they would not looking to get anymore in stock.

Eroecchi said:

Currently it looks like all japanese versions of the cards are unavalible to the the english internets, you are not the only one looking for the cards. the boxes i got were the last from the online store i ordered from and they have e-mailed me after i asked stating they would not looking to get anymore in stock.

ya know, you'd think they'd reconsider that since they've had more then a couple people email them about it...you have, I have, I believe Choitz has...even Ecomics...

i've been emailing every site that has them in their list but not in stock asking them to get them back. only managed to find 2 sites with stuff in stock and i have not heard back from the others. i wonder if their is a better way to get them to change their minds other than just mass emailing? any thoughts anyone?