Austin, TX Group

By Tweedledope, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hey, all. There's a post in the EotE board for some of us looking for a group in Austin. We're aware of the Living Campaign that's being run, but are also looking for a smaller group, too.

Let me know if you're interested or PM AustinKatan.

Hey Tweedle, I'm brand new to the system and looking to setup a group. I have some other super-new users in tow that would love an opportunity to learn.

15 minutes ago, FictionalDan said:

Hey Tweedle, I'm brand new to the system and looking to setup a group. I have some other super-new users in tow that would love an opportunity to learn.

Sounds, great. As long as you have knowledge of Star Wars, this system is very forgiving and easy to learn. It's narrative in nature so you don't have hundreds of rules and "math-mechanics" to worry about.

We're still grouping and in need of a GM. If we can't find anyone, I have volunteered to GM our group with some campaign ideas I've had before.

3 minutes ago, Tweedledope said:

Sounds, great. As long as you have knowledge of Star Wars, this system is very forgiving and easy to learn. It's narrative in nature so you don't have hundreds of rules and "math-mechanics" to worry about.

We're still grouping and in need of a GM. If we can't find anyone, I have volunteered to GM our group with some campaign ideas I've had before.

Where were you thinking of having the group meet/play? I'm a newbie, so I'm probably out of the running as a GM.

4 minutes ago, FictionalDan said:

Where were you thinking of having the group meet/play? I'm a newbie, so I'm probably out of the running as a GM.

Mothership, Nerdstock, Rogue's Gallery. All in N. Austin or Round Rock area.

I can do Nerdstock after work most weeknights. I have monday night Armada sometimes.

I'm in the Austin area, and currently playing in a bi-weekly game. Depending on timing, I might be interested in joining a new group (and possibly GMing).

i live up in Round Rock and would be interested in joining. Evenings work better for me. How big of a group do you have so far?

2 hours ago, Titus Rex said:

i live up in Round Rock and would be interested in joining. Evenings work better for me. How big of a group do you have so far?

I think we're already counting you and your brother in our numbers. I'm recruiting on behalf of AustinKatan and Co.

@CandyLaser , is your current group dissolving or just not your cuppa? We have a pretty solid group here, but we don't have a GM and we definitely wouldn't want to pressure you into GMing if it's not your comfort zone or preference.

I think you're thinking of someone else. Both my brothers are out of town.

Huh. Must be then. Got my wires crossed.

My current group is still around, but I'm considering adding more gaming. As mentioned, it would depend on timing - I probably can't manage another weekly game on my schedule, but every other week is plausible, and it would have to be consistent with my existing work and game schedules. I'd definitely be up for meeting up and running a one-shot to see how things go.

Which system are you running?