Pittsburgh, PA - The Strangest Meta

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Are you in the Pittsburgh, PA area? Good news! Armada is here if you know where to look!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PittsburghArmada/ is your go to place for all Armada organization in the area. We typically have regular gaming Wednesdays at Drawbridge Games in Castle Shannon, and we're trying to bring Armada back to the East side of town at Mr. Nice Guys in Monroeville. To the North of town is Legions, which has some infrequent players. Both Drawbridge and Mr. Nice Guys run quarterly kit tournaments, and while the Drawbridge Store Championship is finished, Mr. Nice Guys still has one coming up in July!

Any questions, feel free to ask here, or send me a PM, or just post in the Facebook group! Looking forward to seeing you across the table! Fly fast and win big!

Note: If you do ask a question here, quote me so I know to check on the thread!

Edited by BiggsIRL

Is there something coming up at Mr. Nice Guy again soon?

On 6/15/2017 at 3:59 PM, Frimmel said:

Is there something coming up at Mr. Nice Guy again soon?

There is a monthly tournament tomorrow, though I have no clue how many are planning on going what with Father's Day and whatnot. I think Chris is planning on going.

15 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

There is a monthly tournament tomorrow, though I have no clue how many are planning on going what with Father's Day and whatnot. I think Chris is planning on going.

I was/am not able to make that one. Planning on their store championship though.

Gonna be at Drawbridge playing with new ships today!

Speaking of Wave 6, there is a Fleet Patrol at Drawbridge on 7/12, and Mr. Nice Guy's Store Championship at 7/16.

Edited by BiggsIRL