One more question

By guest534986, in Rules Discussions

Thanks for the help in my posts. I have another question for all you good people.

My friends and I are planning to use side decks, and I was wondering if there is a specific size thats used for this game? I know that in other games I've played it was 15 cards so I was planning to suggest that number.

Thanks for the help again

Happy gaming

technically, there is no rule on Side Decks for this game. About a year or two ago this was discussed fully amung the community, and FFG then decided that this game would not have side decks. They believed that a 40-60 card deck was more than sufficient

Many people agree with FFG's initial ruling, many people do not. However because of FFG's decision to this game, we technically can make whatever rules about this that we want.

yeah it is probably a good thing you can't like if you find out that your next person you play against does not play world cards which means that they have a high level in magic and have a good amount of curing and magic and probably a race deck because you can't use magic against other players. so if you did have a side deck you would probably put less heartless and more attack card and maybe a Phili in the deck. so my guess is they didn't want anyone with an unfair advantage against there opponent.