Armada still alive in Austin (TX)?

By Azthais, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

So I'm looking at starting a fleet but wanted to make sure there was still a community somewhere in town of people who played Armada before I invested into it. Living down South but a commute isn't that much of an issue.

4 hours ago, Azthais said:

So I'm looking at starting a fleet but wanted to make sure there was still a community somewhere in town of people who played Armada before I invested into it. Living down South but a commute isn't that much of an issue.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/events/2017-store-championships-may-august/armada/

Looks like you have several stores your immediate area between Austin and San Antonio that might have groups. If even half of them have groups you're probably in a good position. Call them up and ask, or check their event calendars.

Also, check your local facebook gaming groups for X-Wing and Armada players. Usually there is some overlap, so if you can't find an Armada group check with the local X-wing groups.

San Antonio has a thriving community.

in Austin, I think Ben will find you...

@Vergilius is running a store Championship somewhere there today.

At mages sanctum today. 12 players in attendance plus me as TO. 7 local to Austin.

find the Austin fleet command Facebook page. That's a great way to connect.

mondays open play at dragons lair. We've also got a few pockets of players in the north and it is possible to schedule out weekend days.