Sephiroth
Dragon Maleficent
princess promos foil and non foil
Sora lvl 1 and lvl 3 promos
kairi promo f n nf
flag sora promo f n nf
riku promo f n nf
simba promo fn nf
a handfull of Rs and SRs from sets 1-3 but im to lazy to list them so show me your list and ill let you know if i have it.
also have 2 spare sora awakening promos but i may give one to my brother so that leaves one left but im really only looking for a vast quantity of SRs. not interested in money.

want.
Cloud
The King
Ultima Weapon
Bambi lvl 3 -SR x3
Goofy lvl 4 ADA
Sora lvl 1 SR (base)
Simba lvl 3 SR x3
Beast lvl 2 SR
Beast lvl 1 SR x2
herc lvl 1 SR x2
Soul eater SR
Hundred acre wood lvl 0 SR
and you can really throw in any quantity of random SRs towards awakening sora
wonderland lvl 2 x2
stopga

Sealed sora valor form starter
Sealed goofy and donald Starter

post here or email me at [email protected]

edits on top .

Well, I have Wonderland x2 and Stopga...I'll have to check what else I have...but do you have a list of the SR's you want for taht spare Awakening Sora?

im composing a list now but im not going to lie its going to take quite the offer to get it, that card is selling for a min. $100 so it would have to take alot.

Well, I'm always optimistic...post it and I feel like I won't be able to get it now...but I know what to go collect.

DW, did you find your Sora Awakening things in packs or as the promo in a box. Also, if it was the promo where did you buy all your boxes? Or did you not?

they were in the packs and out of 10 boxes i got 3 and they put 1 promo in the packs out of a booster case of 6. i got mine off of a guy on ebay who gave me a great deal at $35 a box but i bought all he had. my friend bought a booster case off of potomac but he got a snow white promo so that kind of sucked for him. i guess i just lucky.

Are you only looking for KH Cards for that awakened sora promo?? I've got tons of really rare cards from other TCG games but i'm new to kingdom hearts so i don't have many SR's yet.

yea sorry, kingdom hearts is all we play over here so were just looking for that.

i'll i've got at the moment SR wise is:

Auron Set IV, Bambi lv 2 Set I, Parasite Cage Set 2, Micky Mouse BoD starter, + a few others that are in transit to me.

If interested For any trade let me know. if not i'll check back once i get a better assortment of KH SR's and hope you still have The Sora Promo.