Call for Heroes: Maps and Illustrations

By Corwin Amberstar, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

All

I have to run my games over Roll20 so I really need some maps and illustrations to help me run A Call for Heroes. Sadly, there aren't any with the game itself and I've not been able to turn up anything suitable online (so far). Do any of the community have any such? Or can point me at places to look?

Thanks in advance

Steve

I have to admit to amazement... No-one has seen or used maps for this adventure? :o

The beginner game forums receive relatively little traffic- this one least of all. Try posting on the Edge GM forum or Age forum. I'm sure someone has some visuals for an imperial research facility.

Looking for the same resources to run my first campaign with this beginner game. I'll post back if I find anything good.

I made a couple of maps. They aren't 100% as the description says, but they worked well enough for my group. http://irondrakex.deviantart.com They are under the Sci-Fi gallery. These are not labeled and the flow of the Research Facility may not immediately be obvious. If you have trouble let me know :)