Dodonna cards from 2017 Store Champ kits

By Akhrin, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I was wondering if anyone's local store had come up with a clever way to distribute these Dodonna cards? They're not part of the standard Store Champ prize structure and sounds like there's been no guidance on the recommended way to use them. Looking online at what other places are doing some have added them to the standard Store Champs kit, giving them to 1st and 2nd place. Other stores are doing raffle type things alongside their Store Champs, or running a separate smaller event where it's just Dodonna up for grabs.

Our local store is doing some themed games for the X-Wing 40th Anniversary stuff (Death Star trench run, etc), so we were thinking of coming up with some kind of special event/mission for Armada using the Dodonna cards.

I'm designing a Take-The-Station tournament event where at least one of them is a prize, along with a station model to place on top of the token to make it look "awesome"

On 2017-5-26 at 2:22 PM, Drasnighta said:

I'm designing a Take-The-Station tournament event where at least one of them is a prize, along with a station model to place on top of the token to make it look "awesome"

Yeah, had wondered about Take The Station since that's something a bit different, will use fewer tables, and take less time. Might be the way to go with it.