New guy (sort of)

By Scottie Wolfe, in Tannhauser

Hey folks,

nice to see the Tannhauser community is still booming. Not sure if anyone remembers me from the old boards, but suffice to say I haven't really gamed much since March :P

Now it seems life has slowed down a bit, so I'm looking forward to getting some long-overdue TH time in. Glad to see the FFG site got an overhaul. It looks much more inviting now!

Anyways, I used to have a bunch of scenarios up a while ago, so here's one I fine-tuned for your enjoyment. It's been up on the Black Sheep Archives for quite a while, but this version has less grammar issues :P I'll have to send it over to Plageman when I get a chance.

If you guys leave enough comments, maybe I'll start uploading my other scenarios.

IN KSIAZ, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM:

http://scottiesthscenarios.blogspot.com/2008/12/in-ksiaz-no-one-can-hear-you-scream.html

Of course, feel free to let me know if you encounter issues with the scenario!

Cheers!

thanks for the scenario and welcome back happy.gif

and i agree i like the new website much much better

Welcome back Scottie. Nice to see Scenario creators sticking around (or, at least in your case, not leaving altogether) .

Nice to see you back Scottie!

Your scenario was the inspiration for my Dero Faction!

Yeah, I saw your Dero faction. Pretty awesome stuff! Glad to know my scenarios inspired some people!

As you can tell from looking at my scenario, I'm not very good with graphical stuff. I just love to write. However, I'd love to know where you guys got your official-looking character sheet templates and what tools you used for making everything look so good.

Welcome back!

I got my character card template from a very large pdf of one of the official cards and cleaned it up in photoshop. I think I found a Wolf one and a Union one.

I recieved from littlewars the folder looking bg of the 2-page character sheet and added a paper texture I found on an online free stock photo place.

There is a lot of photoshop work in all of this. It is very time consuming, but I do enjoy it.

I have a mess of the Aliens and Predator minis so if you run with that, great! Otherwise I am looking forward to whatever you may come up with.

docsavagepu8.png?t=1228464428

Hey man hows it goin? I know what you mean, I haven't gamed much at all for at least 2 months, **** college :) However, welcome back to the community, and get some games goin over christmas. Hopefully our little game (at least in the US) will get some christmas gifts as well. Well man take it easy, welcome back, and yeah cool downloads for sure.

Peace