A few more rule clarifications please

By guest534986, in Rules Discussions

Hello again, thanks to those of you who helped me in my earlier thread, it was really helpful. Just needed to clarify a few more things.

1. Can the player going first do a challenge on his first turn?

2. Can you choose to just discard friends to make room for new ones? or do they have to participate in a battle or be replaced by a character of the same name?

3. do Heartless in dark decks suffer from uniquness rule in the friend area?

4. King Triton lets you play him as a LV1 friend and then counts as a LV2 friend for bringing in new friends, so why did they re-release him as an uncommon in set 4? (this is more about curiosity I guess)

Thanks again!

Happy gaming

FRBL said:

Hello again, thanks to those of you who helped me in my earlier thread, it was really helpful. Just needed to clarify a few more things.

1. Can the player going first do a challenge on his first turn?

2. Can you choose to just discard friends to make room for new ones? or do they have to participate in a battle or be replaced by a character of the same name?

3. do Heartless in dark decks suffer from uniquness rule in the friend area?

4. King Triton lets you play him as a LV1 friend and then counts as a LV2 friend for bringing in new friends, so why did they re-release him as an uncommon in set 4? (this is more about curiosity I guess)

Thanks again!

Happy gaming

1. Yes they can.

2. No you can't discard Friends because you feel like it. Once they've been played they have to be discarded by result of effects, another card, participation in battle/challenge or replaced by a character of the same name.

3. No, they don't. Dark/Villains are affected by the Unique Card rule however. Same goes for Nobody and Player/XIII cards.

4. New card format, loads of stuff got re-released in new rarities.