New Player looking for some feedback about deck idea's

By lunafayt, in Gummi Garage

ok i reviewed my cards and came up with this new layout. also i'm new to this forum so i don't know if there is a way to change messages besides the main topic message or the most recent i posted. if anyone knows something about this please let me know.

ok my new deck layout is this:

Player Card: Sora Lv2 (Set IV)

1x Sora Wisdom Form ( Thinking about changing to Valor once i get one.)

Friends: 18
1x Jiminy cricket lv 0
2x Peter Pan lv 1
2x Tinkerbell lv 1
2x Ariel lv 3 (cure potion)
2x Bambi lv 3 (paradise)
1x Auron lv 4
1x Yuffie lv 2
2x Micky Mouse
1x Donald Duck lv 3
2x Goofy lv 3
1x Meg lv 0

Dark/Heartless: 7
2x Hydra
1x Gargoyle
1x Green Requiem
3x BouncyWild

Worlds: 8
2x Destiny Island lv 2
3X Twilight Town lv 2
1X Timeless River
1x Hollow Bastion lv 1
1x Hollow Bastion lv 3

Equipment: 2
2x Kingdom key

Attack: 3
1x Divine rose
2x Lion Heart

Magic: 3
2X Cure
1X Curaga

Total: 41 cards

Please ignore the next post by me. it was from a while back and i cant figure out how to get rid of it. anyway this layout is the correct one for this topic so far.

Player Card: Sora Lv2 (Set IV)

Friends:
2x Kairi lv 2 (Set IV)
2x Selphi lv 2 (Set IV)
2x Tidus lv 0
2x Tinkerbell lv 1
2x Ariel lv 3 (cure potion)
2x Bambi lv 3 (paradise)
1x Auron lv 4
1x Yuffie
1x Micky Mouse
2x Donald Duck lv 3
2x Goofy lv 3

Dark/Heartless:
2x Dragoon
2x Dusk
1x Gargoyle
1x Green Requiem

Worlds:
3x Destiny Island lv 2
3X Twilight Town lv 2
3X Twilight Town lv 3

Equipment:
2x Oathkeeper
2x Oblivion

Magic:
2X Cure

I'd recommend trashing Selphie. Her combo with Kairi is just hard to set up. Also, you might want to get rid of Twilight Town lvl3. It's effect is pointless, since your player is Sora, and 9 heartless is just not worth it. Might I recommend trying to find Disney Castle to replace lvl 3 TT? I wouldn't use Dragoons unless I was running a Xaldin deck. Try replacing them with Bouncywild. I ALWAYS put three of them in my decks. They're not much in terms of blocking a WR, but they're negative deck space. Add in an extra Cure, get more Tinks. Dusks are kind of useless, except in a spam deck, so how about replacing them with Attack cards? Rumbling Rose is good, so are Oblivion and Ultima Weapon. If you can't follow some things I suggested here, try to get more Goofys in your deck, and get your hands on Valor Form. That'll put your two Equipment Cards to good use.

Whew, that's all I can think of, at the moment.

updates to deck are above.

how many dusk do you have i need as many as you have, and a destiny island.

Your worlds are useless

Try halloween towns if your using all set 4

Player Card: Sora Lv2 (Set IV) - Use Sora Lv 1 More HP better chance of going first

Friends:
2x Kairi lv 2 (Set IV) - Limit to one or dont use her.
2x Selphi lv 2 (Set IV) - Limit one or dont use her.
2x Tidus lv 0
2x Tinkerbell lv 1 - Theres only one lv 1 tinker, and its a promo, which means you can only run 1 lv 1 tinker.
2x Ariel lv 3 (cure potion) - reduce to one
2x Bambi lv 3 (paradise) - only donald can use this card, get a fairy godmother or use a lv 1 bambi.
1x Auron lv 4 - Great card
1x Yuffie - Love this one too <3
1x Micky Mouse - Decent Moogles better but for your donald and goofy set up
2x Donald Duck lv 3 - which set is this?
2x Goofy lv 3 - whioch set 1 or 3 or 4?

Dark/Heartless:
2x Dragoon - Useless
2x Dusk _ i would like to trade for these. i can give you some stuff =) like godmothers
1x Gargoyle - Awesome card
1x Green Requiem - Replace this with another stall, stealth sneaks work great i can trade you one.

Worlds:
3x Destiny Island lv 2 - i understand you two tidus but 3s too many,
3X Twilight Town lv 2 - useless go with another lv 3. or a monstro/timeless river at 2x
3X Twilight Town lv 3 - use another lv 3 like Halloween Town.

Equipment:
2x Oathkeeper - Sounds great but sucks go with Olympia and you only need one
2x Oblivion - Great card you only need 1

Magic:
2X Cure - Cura is better, but if you have tinkerbell no need for cure. maybe event 1.

You need a make over i have plenty of uncommons and rares that you can use to beef up your deck and you have stuff i need for mine, so if you want to talk deal you can email me, aim me (best way) or get me on another KH site : www.thekingdomheartstcg.com (forums) since they have PMs there. Great community too if your new to the game =D let me know

Please note that the Second Post by me is not the actual deck for review any longer. that was a possible idea i was toying with, but the actual deck i'm using is at the top. I thank you for the advice about the idea though it does help me in planning out a new deck. thank you.