Ancient Horrors Asylum Pack

By oldthrashbarg, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

In the FFG catalogue, Ancient Horrors is listed as 'unavailable' but unlike other APs (e.g. the early Summons of the Deep ones) it does not appear to be about to be reprinted in the 'upcoming' list of the website. Does anyone know anything about this? Will it be made available again?

Definite answer: Not sure.

Logical answer: Likely. This is a non collectible game after all and it is one of the premiere AP for the game.

My hope is that FFG are re-collating the AP to fit the new standard of three per card in each AP. It makes the most sense to do when bringing it back into print after selling out. I paid full price for my three, but would be happy to see it reprinted in the newer collation format. Anything that makes it easier for new people to get into the game so I can have steady opponents is a good thing in my book, even if I did pay more than them.

Hopefully the other AP prior to the release of the LCG (asylum packs I-IV) will make an appearance soon as well as I would like to get my hands on those kingsport and dunwich packs, among the others.

Best thing to do is to contact FFG and tell them of your interest in reprinting those AP. If people dont tell them they want them, how are they supposed to know if they should invest in it before reprinting something else?

ancient horrors and at the mountain sof madness are in the "upcoming" list, so there are definite plans to reprint them.

i dont think FFG will reprint any of the pre-LCG packs.

thorondor said:

ancient horrors and at the mountain sof madness are in the "upcoming" list, so there are definite plans to reprint them.

i dont think FFG will reprint any of the pre-LCG packs.

Heh, funnily enough I bought Ancient Horrors from you a couple of weeks ago :D

I still can find an online retailer selling Ancient Horrors. At the Mountains of Madenss is the one I can't seem to find anywhere.

I just bought the ancient horrors pack today. However, I checked the website for the store I bought it at and can't seem to find anything for Call of Cthulhu :(