Sentry Box Store Championships 2017

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

(COPIED FROM FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/1236276809818673/ )

SENTRY BOX STAR WARS: ARMADA STORE CHAMPIONSHIP 2017

$10 ENTRY
SUNDAY JUNE 25TH
3 GAMES, 400PTS, 2:15 PER MATCH AS PER "RELAXED' TOURNAMENT REGULATIONS

STORE ENTRY AT 10:00 AM

DICE ROLLING BY 10:30AM

THERE WILL BE 1 HOUR SCHEDULED FOR LUNCH AFTER THE FIRST GAME.

As Always, I recommend you bring something with you, as getting In-and-Out of the Sentry Box in the timeframe can be quite difficult.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:

10:00 STORE ENTRY, FINAL REGISTRATION, TABLE ALLOCATION
10:30 START GAME ONE
12:45 END GAME ONE
- LUNCH BREAK
13:45 START GAME TWO
16:00 END GAME TWO
16:15 START GAME THREE
18:30 END GAME THREE
- FINAL PRESENTATIONS

There are 24 Positions available in this Store Championships, on a First-Come, First-Paid-Confirmed Basis.

To Register, contact Imperial Phoenix Hobby Works at:

[email protected] m

Once You have Registerd your Interest. Names will then go down on the Google Spreadsheet listed below in the order they are Received. I will also do my best to monitor "I AM GOING" ticks on this event page and fill those in, but the Email is certainly going to get my attention faster.

Payment *TO CONFIRM POSITION* is accepted by Paypal or E-Trans to the Above Address, or by CASH in person to me if you find me about... Any other Alternative Methods of Payment to be discussed via Email if required.

PRE-PAYMENTS TO REGISTER CLOSE AT 11PM ON SATURDAY, 24TH OF JUNE.

I will accept CASH ON THE DAY as Payment, however, note that in doing so, you will be running the risk of being UNCONFIRMED if the event fills up, and I STRONGLY recomment you pay in advance, as I'll be pretty busy getting the last of the Tables and the Pairings set up.

Because of this, REFUNDS if required, can be given up to, but not including, DAY OF the Event (Refund for cancellation cutoff 11:59PM 24th JUNE).

The Registered Player List can be found HERE:

https://docs.google.com/ spreadsheets/d/ 1zHiKKOImWGPxQ7HzCdQsRBbnZO An4IfJrQTviEKdtYs/ edit?usp=sharing

A HARD COPY OF YOUR FLEET, WITH OBJECTIVES, IS TO BE AVAILABLE TO BE COLLECTED BY ME DURING THE FIRST GAME. There is no need to send a List in Beforehand. As a Courtesy, please also provide an objective-hidden list for your opponent to peruse if required.

WAVE 6, if it is Released ANY TIME before the Start of the Tournament, is Legal, as per Relaxed Tournament Regulations.

Stay Tuned to this event page and its Comments for any required Rules Rulings. I will always attempt to be diligent for these in advance, but the Release of Wave 6 is going to throw a potential spanner, depending when it is.

I am intending to use Cryodex software for this Tournament.

PLEASE, DIRECT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO FACEBOOK TO DIRECTLY EMAIL ME (PAUL) AT [email protected] m IF THEY HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.

PLEASE UTILISE THE EMAIL ADDRESS, OR THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS EVENT IF NOT REQUIRING CONFIDENTIALITY (RATHER THAN PERSONAL MESSAGES TO ME) AS THEY WILL SIMPLY BE EASIER FOR ME TO MONITOR.