Four Horsemen of the Runepocalypse + MORE

By Hepitude, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

UPDATES DOWN BELOW!

Here are my finished knights! Each knight is unique and will (eventually) match a squad of four or more infantry. High quality photos of these guys along with everything else I've finished so far is up on my flickr account at https://www.flickr.com/photos/143447216@N03/

Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 2 Runewars MIniatures Daqan Knights Front 2 Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 1 Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Front 1

Edited by Hepitude
Update

Tolle Freihand! Die sind wirklich wunderschön geworden.

EDIT: Ehm... I realize just now I posted this in German. That happens if you switch between different language forums all the time, sorry. Should have been: "Great freehand! They came out really beautiful."

Edited by Uthoroc
Wrong language

Fantastic work!

Dang, ride out lord pic-a-nic!

(seriously, great work).

That is insanely impressive! Great work.

Great concept too

Okay, what the hell is the trick to not go crossed eyed painting in that detail? Is there some kind of magnifying glass used? I'd go blind after 3 models.

2 hours ago, Mep said:

Okay, what the hell is the trick to not go crossed eyed painting in that detail? Is there some kind of magnifying glass used? I'd go blind after 3 models.

I think I went blind just looking at the post...great stuff Hepitude!

I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about until I got home from vacation and viewed your images on my widescreen monitor, instead of my phone. My goodness, what astounding work! Very impressive detailing!

5 hours ago, Joker2007 said:

I think I went blind just looking at the post...great stuff Hepitude!

haha... my biggest issue is my hand cramping up! Fortunately my eyes are still doing ok :)

Fantastic work!

Your freehand work across creased fabric is just lovely.

Edited by eilif
17 hours ago, Mep said:

Close 1 eye.

Im not joking either

And here I am too lazy to do a simple gradient on all of my reanimates' cloaks. Bloody well done!

Edited by Polda
On 5/7/2017 at 3:38 PM, Mep said:

Finest point Sharpies. It works better than you'd think.

Here's some more horsemen. I've got enough for a Hawthorne Four Formation now, whenever he comes out.

Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 3 Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 4

More great painting! Can't wait to see what you do with Hawethorne. You've set the bar pretty high...