By marvac, in The FFG Website

I'm sorry, but I didn't know where to post this. What are the points for? The "My Points" under my profile name.

I was asking myself the very same question.

their supposed to be for monthly raffles, but i dont know if they are doing it any more.

The more you are active the more points you get. Different levels of points entitle you to chances to win different prizes. the first level shows as 25 or More points. I have no idea if this is an active program, but the info seems to suggest it is.

derros87 said:

their supposed to be for monthly raffles, but i dont know if they are doing it any more.

I don't think they are, which is a **** shame.

If they are not doing it. They need to update the forums.

Thanks for the information.I've been thinking what the points for. Now I stay for long time for increasing my points....

volunteer holidays

i suppose you can use it to see whos active on the site.But it is a shame if theyre no longer used for raffles.

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586