Female Miniatures (Runewars)

By KillerRosa, in Runewars

Right guys, I'am p****d!

I'd enjoy to play a good tabletop game, however always male leaders and soldiers are not afraid of dying in battle. WHY THIS???

I would buy this good game immediately, but I'm f*** off, playing male figures all the time.

Please, FFG, produce female figures in fantasy/tabletop/military settings! (Not only in Arkham Horror/or elfes troups)

Hopefully....

Greetz fromm Germany, Inka

Edited by KillerRosa

I see your point. One of the difficulties, though, is that creating molds is expensive. It doesn't make financial sense to print two types of Footmen, for example, just to have some be male and some be female. BattleLore, for example, has all the Citadel Guard figures looking pretty much like males, but some of the art on lore cards shows females wearing the same armor. It's cheaper to represent diversity in 2d art than in 3d figures.

Thx for reading and being interested!!

I agree concerning the financial aspect!

Maybe it might be possible, to create an army, which consists only of women... Hey, this ist Fantasy!

At least, it should be possible, to create female hero and leader packs.

I'm sick of fighting with male soldiers and heroes, etc., because they dont fight so hard and I always loose............... ???

Greetz Inka

So I just realized, that there is one female character in the base set.

Sorry, FFG! :unsure:

However, I still hope, there will be more female characters coming...

I thought the Deepwood Archers were male, but last time I looked, they seemed female to me, making two female army figures: Storm Sorceress and Deepwood Archer. Also, you can't really tell with the Skeletons; they could be female, too. And at least they had a decent representation of female heroes.

Leonx riders from the expansions are females, too.

I think for the half of the models in Runewars you can't really tell their sex (judging by little figures/art with faces covered in armor), the other half can be of any sex, really (Dragon is definitely, ugh, female).