Store championship kit contents?

By Fluff86, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Any stores or anyone seen and and have a clue? UK stores still haven't received theirs and I'm itching to find out what's in there!

8 hours ago, Fluff86 said:

Any stores or anyone seen and and have a clue? UK stores still haven't received theirs and I'm itching to find out what's in there!

Q2 kits have double sided Tusken Raider AA as the participation prize, AA Royal Guard Champion and acrylic hide tokens as the rare swag. The hide tokens are an opaque acrylic, unlike the acrylic stun and focus tokens.

I can snap pics when I'm at home... assuming I remember. :P

@Fluff86

Yo fam I got you.

IMG_4088_zpscgrt6qfj.jpg

You guys are so close, but he asked about store champs not q2...

So he did. :|

Well then I've got nothing.

Thanks, Appreciate the replies, alas yogi is correct!

It did take me weeks of asking to find the q2 kit contents but despite there still being no article for that either I managed to play in 3 In a week and a bit! Those royal guard champions are lovely, the tokens are pretty shoddy same as the xwing tractor beams, you can see through the mega thin layer of paint, the drop in quality since the new kit format is a real shame!

You are a legend sir

Strange choices on the junk droid and unshakeable, unless maybe they are more used in the us than UK, or they're about to bring something out that makes em good, the rest looks great though, a more attainable vp tracker is awesome and even the plaques are back to lovely designs

Guess they over printed the RGC for worlds then. Was hoping to have something unique :(

2 hours ago, TryerImp said:

Guess they over printed the RGC for worlds then. Was hoping to have something unique :(

Overprinted the RGC? This is all unique to this kit barring the world's inquisitor?

Bugger, that's who I meant :)

2 hours ago, TryerImp said:

Bugger, that's who I meant :)

Haha! no overprint, they announced ages ago that each store champs would have 2 copies of the world's card, to do an event world's weekend and promote the game, it's a good idea imo should help stop the prices going mad and also gives people who can't make it a chance of getting the card