Why do I still have this stuff???

By Guest, in CoC Trade Forum

I don't know. I'm getting rid of....

A Yithian Deck-played twice, kept in sleeves the whole time, a mint as an open pack can be. The last one on ebay went for $170 so I put this one up for $150.00

Core Set- opened box but the cards are in their shrink wrap, the tokens are not punched, mini Cthulhus still in bag. The board has not been used and is still a useless accessory. $30.00. I'll sell just the cards, no box, board, or accessories, for $25 to cut down on shipping if you'd prefer.

AP three pack-one each of "in the Dread of Night", "Twilight Horror" and "In Memory of Day"- $18 for all three- sold as a set only

Three copies of the out of print "Spawn of the Sleeper' AP pack-two packs sealed, one pack with an open box but sealed deck. $25.00 for all three

OOP "Antediluvian Dreams" and "Spawn of the Sleeper" APs, opened but unplayed. $18 for the pair

CCG Eldritch premium starter-sealed, came with 6 exclusive cards, Deep One rising, On the Lamb, and 4 others I don't remeber-$15.00

25 Syndicate tokens-deep red triangles with the '$' etched onto one side about 5/8" or 17 mm tall. -$5.00

Shipping to payed by the buyer, I'll get an exact amount from the PO before invoicing. Email me at [email protected] to purchase.

My local games store still has some of the older CCG booster, APs (including the first series), well picked through singles, and starters available. If you're after older stuff, I can put you in contact with them. I do have my CCG collection still, 4 of each common & uncommon, 3-4 copies of each rare with a few exceptions (crap cards like Cairo Mercenary for instance). I'm not actively looking to sell them all, but if someone makes a good offer for the lot......(no individual card sales at this time)

Thanks

Donald

Hi Donald !

I'm looking for 2 dimentionnal Rift (AE)

2 Cthulhu AE, + 2 CTHULHU UT ... Would you be selling those cards ???

You can mail me (friend me via this forum, I'd be delighted).

Like I said, no individual card sales at this time.

"I'm not actively looking to sell them all, but if someone makes a good offer for the lot......(no individual card sales at this time)"

►I knew, but time may change and I'd like you to keep in mind that, any time you're willing to, I would love to propose you a good price for them ... gui%C3%B1o.gif

PRODIGEE said:

►I knew, but time may change and I'd like you to keep in mind that, any time you're willing to, I would love to propose you a good price for them ... gui%C3%B1o.gif

OK, propose away!

Donald,

Could you put me in touch with your shop? I am after the old domain cards and story cards from starter decks printed after Arkham regular edition. Do you think they have any of those for sale, or at least the starter decks that contained them for a decent price?

Core set and 3 AP pack set are gone. I'll the Yithian deck to $125.00

Hellfury:

Mr. Nice Guy Games
(412)828-1701
802 Allegheny River Blvd.
Oakmont, PA 15139

"Spawn of the Sleeper' AP x3 are sold

Drop the "Antediluvian Dreams" and "Spawn of the Sleeper" APs, opened but unplayed. $15 for the pair.

Hey Donald, I just stumbled on to this forum randomly trying to pick up some random cards. I just registered to be able to ask if you still have the Yithian Deck? Please email me if you have sold it yet or not and maybe I will be able to take it off your hands. I actually have 2 myself but was looking for a few spares possibly. Thanks.

[email protected]

Still available:

Yithian Deck-$100.00

CCG Eldritch premium starter-sealed-$15.00

25 Syndicate tokens $5.00

plus shipping. Email me at [email protected] - I don't check this board very often.