[DH1] Some Q&A I had with a producer about the Free Adventures

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy

Shattered Hope:
1. Is there a reason that the team didn't recolor this pdf?
- As opposed to the rearranging Edge of Darkness?
———— > Sorry, that was before my time.
2. Where does the 97th batallion hail from? The sergeant has a blue tattoo on his head, so I thought maybe Ashleen, but I wasn't sure if it was ever nailed down. Also not sure if Iocanthos is tithed with Guard Regiments.
-Jurtz mentions that Hastus has a girl on Scintilla so does this mean that they are from Scintilla?
———— > I don’t think that was establishing, so you can create a new location for them or use Scintilla if desired.
3. Just how many guardsmen were sent down? I see mentions of companies, and then a single platoon, but a dozen squads were sent down by the commissar and a dozen men were lost according to the sergeant?
——— > I’d go with several dozen.
4. If you ever played Shattered Hope, or thought about it, is there a statblock you'd give to Rat?
——— > Never really thought of giving him one as it’s not needed. I guess he could be a Scum from page 344, but with 1 wound and TB of 10
Edge of Darkness:
1. Why didn't you guys reprint the 6 additional characters that were originally available in the Black Industries version?
———— > Sorry, before my time.
2. Are Low Hiver Overcoats considered Primitive Armor?
———— > Not stated as such, so no.
3. What's a demi-Throne? (cost of the protein gruel that the Alms House serves)
———— > Demi - 10th, so I’d say ten of them = 1 throne.
4. When trying to get Drayelock to talk is the Deceive test +20 as well?
——— > Yes.
5. There doesn't happen to be a map of the Alms House lying around does there? It was described pretty heavily.
———— > Alas no :(
6. What happened to the 2nd floor of the Alms House or is it just mislabeled as 1st Floor?
———— > 3rd should really be 2nd; ground floor = 1st floor in the UK so that was how it was laid out.
7. Is Feeding Frenzy (trait from Vapour Rats) bonus cumulative? Meaning for every successive damaging bite attack they get another +10 bonus? Or is it a one time bonus only for the next attack.
———— > It’s not cumulative, but it can keep happening as they inflict damage in the round they are using the bonus.
8. When it states "Numerous" on The Churgeon's stat block did you guys ever have a recommended list?
———— > Really more for the GM to apply as needed. You can assume he probably has pretty much enough to be a very challenging foe in combat.
cleardot.gif
Edited by ThenDoctor