Putting together a narrative soundboard. Let's come up with ideas.

By DoubleDipDelish, in Star Wars: Rebellion

I've got a small project I'm putting together for my gaming group.

What I've got planned is a kind of companion soundboard for the game that would play little sound bytes at pivotal moments in the game. Not sounds ripped from the films though, as I've got some great impressionists who will be recording original lines.

What you guys may be able to help me out with is writing lines for some of the game's scenarios.

For instance: let's say Vader is assigned to the 'Carbon Freeze' card. I want a piece of dialogue for any given rebel he could be about to freeze. Let's say it's Obi-Wan, the line might be:

Obi-Wan... You left your apprentice to burn on the molten shores of Mustafar.. Now, I will leave you to languish in a frozen tomb for all eternity...

And so on for each of the rebel leaders. I'm particularly interested in interaction pertaining to cards that capture the rebels, and turning them to the dark side (I'm find this very difficult to write).

Anyone here got any ideas or writing that could be useful to such a project?

Well.. it's probably not exactly what you're after.. but having turned Mon Mothma to the dark side, then had her use the Death Star to destroy the Rebels hidden on Ryloth.. I couldn't help but have her quote (with a smile no less) "... many Bothans died to bring this plan to fruition.."