When is the Morale deck reshuffled?

By fyrkant, in Runewars Rules Questions

I haven't found it anywere in the rules, but I assume the Morale Deck is only reshuffled when it is depleted?

(Potentially making it possible for someone to know what the last card(s) in the deck are...)

I'm not finding anything either. Without guidance from the rules, I'd say that reshuffling the discard pile to create new Morale Deck when the Morale deck is does not have any cards in it and you are required to draw one is probably the way to go.

Edited by WWHSD

This will likely be clarified with the tournament rules as I suspect both players will bring their own morale deck.

It's in 53.7, under Morale Test.

"When there are no cards remaining in the morale deck, shuffle the discard pile and then place it facedown as the morale deck."

13 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

"When there are no cards remaining in the morale deck, shuffle the discard pile and then place it facedown as the morale deck."

Yeah had to re read the rules don't know how I missed that one, or 53.8 "If the morale deck must be reshuffled more than twice it is to be ripped in half and fed to ducks in your nearest park"

8 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

WOW!

The pdf version of the rulebook is more recent than the one in my game at least. I have no 53.7 in my printed rulebook and thought you made a joke, but I checked the online version just in case, and there it is! :)

Edited by fyrkant

That's really odd.

This basically how the damage deck is handled in XWing/Armada if I remember right...

12 hours ago, fyrkant said:

WOW!

The pdf version of the rulebook is more recent than the one in my game at least. I have no 53.7 in my printed rulebook and thought you made a joke, but I checked the online version just in case, and there it is! :)

Now I have to go page by page and compare both books (well all 4)...thanks. :|