• Support Carrion Lancer 6pts
    • Trumpet 2pts
  • Reanimates (3x2) 35 pts
    • Support Carrion Lancer 6pts
    • Trumpet 2pts
  • Archers (2x2) 32pts
  • Archers (2x2) 32pts

193pts

I've had a lot of success by hanging back and building inspiration while my archers rain down fire on approaching Daqan, so I'll do that here too. The reanimates will spit at enemies until they're close enough to charge/get charged.

I'm curious, I find individual carrion launchers really interesting. Did you get good results without them inside the units?

¿How could you spend your blight tokens? You had no necromancer, which I find extremly good combined with carrion launchers.

Individual lancers are fine, but I want to play with embedded siege units. I think they could be quite effective, especially for soaking up hits when my enemy tries to use accuracy on me.

I don't have a necromancer because they're not out yet.

Edited by JasonGlass
1 hour ago, druchii7 said:

¿How could you spend your blight tokens?

And don't forget the most basic use of blight counters, which is reducing enemy attack dice. That's huge.

I hadn't noticed that!!!!!

If you find your self needing more damage or blight out of your archers you could switch out Ancient Technique for Ardus' Fury, which will allow you to put Rank Discipline on both archer units and end up at 200pts.

8 hours ago, Orcdruid said:

If you find your self needing more damage or blight out of your archers you could switch out Ancient Technique for Ardus' Fury, which will allow you to put Rank Discipline on both archer units and end up at 200pts.

That's a great point. Right now I'm a little too impetuous to rely on my archers too much, but I am learning patience.