Buffalo Tourney Report

By cookluke5150, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

We had 9 players Sun for a tourney. I came in first with 27 pts. We had a good time and even some of the newer players did well vs the veterans, which bolds well for the future of Armada in Buffalo. The 3 MC hammer anything that flys into my path fleet. Wow the blast doors are a nice bonus, especially when you fave 7 vetted that just want to ram you. It really helps when you want to ram to stay in front of a ship for 2 rounds. I am still skeptical on the 3rd non title MC30. He is such a liability to bombers and did lose him in 2 games. Never lost foresight and abdomition. First game got a 10 vs some Craken vettes, whale and tons of named fighters. 2nd game was vs the 7 vettes. He made a critical movement error when he went to ram me and hit himself. I think trying to coordinate 7 ships and not hit yourself will take a ton of practice. 10 pts. 3rd game i faced 3 Arquitans, a Rymer ball and 2 floats. Steve is a newer player and had trouble keeping the Arqs out of my front arcs. With some more table time with them he will get better. He has only faced MC30s 1 other time, and as you know its tough facing those beefy shrimps. I had the init. He would shoot then because they can't turn well he would end up in my side arcs. 1 shooted all 3 arqs with Abdo. He did a good job picking on the untitled shrimp and bombed the hell out of them.

P oints: 399/400

Commander: Mon Mothma

Assault Objective: Most Wanted

Defense Objective: Hyperspace Assault

Navigation Objective: Solar Corona

[ flagship ] MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 points)

- Mon Mothma ( 30 points)

- Admonition ( 8 points)

- Lando Calrissian ( 4 points)

- Ordnance Experts ( 4 points)

- Reinforced Blast Doors ( 5 points)

- X17 Turbolasers ( 6 points)

- Assault Proton Torpedoes ( 5 points)

= 125 total ship cost

MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 points)

- Foresight ( 8 points)

- Major Derlin ( 7 points)

- Reinforced Blast Doors ( 5 points)

- X17 Turbolasers ( 6 points)

= 98 total ship cost

MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 points)

- H9 Turbolasers ( 8 points)

= 80 total ship cost

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)

= 18 total ship cost

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)

= 18 total ship cost

4 A-Wing Squadrons ( 44 points)

1 Tycho Celchu ( 16 points)

Nice. I like seeing the 3x mc30 list do well in tournaments. Make me want to play that fleet again! Congrats on the win. Crazy to see the cr90 ram spam.hitting tables. Dont know if I like that.

I'm sorry for those who get Bye, 2 hour waiting is terrible in here. Your list is awesome, very defensive with Mon mothma, the titles and those reinforced blast doors (Nasty).