G9 Rigger deckplan

By Eridan, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Posted this a while ago over in the EotE Forums. Someone else made the frame and I changed the layout to be passenger focused.

Since it's the "default" ship for FaD, I figured I'd post it here.

G9%20passenger3_zps9ojpwfmr.jpg lower%20deck_zpso8nkckwm.jpg upper%20deck_zpsth937lvs.jpg

Cool!

think i'll use it too...

How do you get from the lower level to the top level?

And why is the cargo storage on the upper level but the ramp to get in on the lower level?

23 hours ago, Aftermath13 said:

How do you get from the lower level to the top level?

There is a ladder on the lower right, where it goes non symmetrical. you can see the ladder coming down on the main level.

2 hours ago, Ahrimon said:

And why is the cargo storage on the upper level but the ramp to get in on the lower level?

I don't know what you are talking about, there is no cargo area on the top level. There are some bunks, a couch, stove, toilet, shower, and a meeting table.

All cargo is stored on the lower level, by the engineer section. It's literally full of cargo on the map.

On 5/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, Eridan said:

I don't know what you are talking about, there is no cargo area on the top level. There are some bunks, a couch, stove, toilet, shower, and a meeting table.

All cargo is stored on the lower level, by the engineer section. It's literally full of cargo on the map.

I'm not sure what deck plans you are looking at, but the ones you linked clearly show the cockpit on the upper level. It's the image with the wing. Behind the cockpit is a bunch of cargo. I've looked up some other images and it would appear that there is indeed a large cargo door at the back of that level for moving cargo in and out, but once landed that would be a massive PITA if you ask me. The other level, the one with the beds and such is the lower level. It also has what appears to be a cargo ramp in the bottom right corner.

Personally, I think it's a silly design, but it fits in the start wars universe where your ship can hover next to a platform forever kind of way.

You can see the a better example of the layout here.
1423637477648.jpg

Ah, ok. I see your problem. You are looking at that cutaway and trying to make what you see on that fit my map. This ship is not the Twilight, it's a passenger focused G9 variant with extended living facilities on the upper deck and Cargo, Engineering, and Cockpit on the main deck ( the image with the wing). you can see in your cutaway that th eupper deck is the smaller of the two. That "ramp" on the upper level is a gap with a ladder down to the main level.

Someone else brought up similar things in the other thread, basically all the various sources show wildly different stats for the G9. This just one option, you can take it and leave it. I don't know if the original designer of the layout referenced that image or not. I didn't when i changed it. you will notice the scale of the ship in the image is so big that it can fit a Jedi Starfighter in it's cargo hold. try and reconsile that with the stats on G9s and starfighters!

BTW i'd take another look at that cutaway. It clearly shows the cargo ramp on the lower level. Only thing on the upper level in that layout is the cockpit.