Chancers corner

By Jondavies72, in Star Wars: Destiny

Well the spirt of rebellion cards are already out on eBay so I thought I'd star a thread so people can log some of the chancer highlights and have a laugh or rage depending on your disposition.

My first one was a tea spitting moment when I came across palpatine on a buy it now for £99....... Come on that's the price of a whole booster box........ Grip..... Reality...... Lost.......

Just saw an IG-88 go for $50 US. Seems like some people can't wait for SoR.

Thought I'd try a bit of flagrant profiteering myself.

Little bit ashamed of it, but it's amazing how 9 quids worth of boosters turning into a full box worth of money lessens the shame.

1 hour ago, Stu35 said:

Thought I'd try a bit of flagrant profiteering myself.

Little bit ashamed of it, but it's amazing how 9 quids worth of boosters turning into a full box worth of money lessens the shame.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's immoral it try and make a few quid from the early release stuff I just think 50-100 for a £3 card is bonkers...... It's one of the worst cases of Tulips.

Yet someone felt that paying 50-100 quid for a card was good value and clicked away. Buyers remorse may have had him weep but otherwise he should have been happy. :)