Conan O'Brien

By Kennon, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

Well, here we go guys. Tonight's the last night.

Seriously, guys, it was a good way to go out last night. Conan's been my late night host of choice since... well... probably middle school, and I'm sad to see things turn out like this with the Tonight Show. Maybe I didn't watch it as often as I should have, but all the episodes I've seen have been great. Robin Williams' song two nights ago just about made me fall off the couch, I was laughing so hard, and last night was a surprisingly fitting send off. Somehow, with the general age of AGOT players, I bet I'm in the minority thinking that Conan's actually funny, but you can't tell me there's a personally classier guy out there with that level of fame. So, Leno, nothing personal against you, but I'm not going to be supporting NBC by watching you any time soon. Conan, I look forward to September when I'm sure someone (possibly FOX) picks you up again and gives you a chance to show the others who's boss. I know I'll tune in.

"I hate cynicism. It's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

Yup, figured I was the only one here that likes him. ;)

lol.... You're not alone.

Conan was always my favorite. Sadly, I can barely stay up until 10pm these days, but I always loved Conan. I'm sad to see this happen to him, but I like him more for going out in a classy manner.