SoR pre release event dream pulls

By scoddyboy, in Star Wars: Destiny

For those of us who are fortunate enough to be attending a pre release event this weekend, what would be your dream pulls from the 3 boosters we will receive as part of the event. Mine would be Palpatine, IG-88, and Chewbacca for the dice cards. Never tell me the odds, planned explosion and rise again for uncommon.

Personal shield, IG88, Maz Castle please!

Chewbacca, Force Speed, vibroblade

3x Death Trooper, 2x Salvo. Swoosh. :ph34r:

Whatever I can sell on eBay for a ridiculous amount of cash to flip into box when the set comes out in a month.

Palpatine, force lightning x2 :P

I'm graced with the fortune to go to two events--If I get some Deathtrooper and two "Training" upgrades I'll be so happy.

Anything with purple in the lower right corner. :D

But my day of fun will not be spoiled if all I get are green.

Palpatine and Force Speed for raw value. Then I can trade or sell them for the stacks of cards I'm actually interested in.

I am hoping for Untgar Plunt x2 and possibly a Vibroblade. I want to run eJabba-ePlunt for some mill/cheat in crime lord fun.

For value? I want Palp, Force Speed etc.

For fun or actual decks I want to build? Assajj and FN-2199 look like great options to pair with Dooku, and Overkill for the Leia/Akbar deck desperately lacking more red dice for It’s a Trap!!!

3X Force Speed. 2 for decks, 1 for sale :D

Any zero cost yellow cards to make Jango even faster

Palpatine, Royal Guard,Force Speed and Vibroknife

I'm going to 4 events

I'm going to pull like 7 Astromech Droids

2 fast hands and 2 Vibroknife. If I get those I will be good till release. :)

My dream would just to be able to attend one of these events.

Chewbacca. Just one as this is what teams up nicely with Han. Other than that any other Legendary so I could trade it for Chewie...just sayin'.

I'm just happy to be able to attend an event. I'm bringing several decks in the hopes that whatever I do pull, I can fit in for play. I'll get to collecting later, after general release.

Obi-Wan and Chewy.

a pack full of 100 hundred dollar bills