Hyperloop Version 2.0?

By Mace Windu, in Star Wars: Destiny

So have been thinking of how amazingly great Maz and Fast hands are at action-chaining, I present my version of Hyperloop 2.0

Maz, Hired Gun & Poe

2 Falcon

2 Cunning

2 Vibroknucklers

2 Datapad

2 Second Chance

2 Fast hands

2 Launch Bay

2 Scavenge

2 Hyperjump

2 Logistics

2 Don’t get cocky

1 Strategic planning

2 Draw attention

2 Unpredictable

1 Disarm

2 Electroshock

Throne Room

Note this is a rough list still with some tweaking but it’s a good starting point.

Now there's an element of magical christmas land here (but certainly don’t need the stars to completely align for this to happen fairly regularly) but if you get Maz with Cunning, Vibroknucklers and Fast hands you can basically kill your opponent without them ever getting more than 1 action each turn.

If you get that setup going you have a slightly better than 1 in 3 chance of resolving discard or damage and jumping before your opponent even gets a turn. Any time you don’t, you get an effect from the knucklers, let your opponent have 1 action then jump, rinse and repeat. Heres the breakdown:

If you roll the cunning special you get to do both the knucklers and maz’s die for free then resolve the cunning die to jump. Best case scenario.

Next option you roll 1 of the 2 focus sides on maz, you resolve the focus to change the cunning die to special, resolve the knucklers then cunning to jump, opponent still doesn’t get an action.

At the absolute worst if you don’t roll natural special on cunning or a focus on Maz you get to resolve the knucklers and the Maz die for shield/resource/gun, then let your opponent have 1 action then you claim for cunning to jump. Seems literally busted.

Can't wait to play it haha

Edit: So the knuckles are Villain only, but the core engine works with whatever you want to put in the slot, could be DH44, Bowcaster or even thermal detonators only using the mill faces.

Point is, is this combo consistent enough now for FFG to consider some errata to hyperspace jump

Edited by Mace Windu

I'd play Smuggling and Long Con over the Logistics and Unpredictable.

I think this set will make for some pretty crazy Hyperloop combos.

Vibroknuckles is Villain