Knights of Ren SoR Spoiler

By thesug1, in Star Wars: Destiny

After Watching a couple games on TTS with Vader/Raider with Fast Hands I'm pretty sure Vader is going to be sticking with his best buddy Tusken Raider once SoR comes out. Admittedly this is small anecdotal evidence but it was enough to make me sit up and think Fast hands is the new Electroshock of SoR (maybe even better).

4 minutes ago, Mace Windu said:

After Watching a couple games on TTS with Vader/Raider with Fast Hands I'm pretty sure Vader is going to be sticking with his best buddy Tusken Raider once SoR comes out. Admittedly this is small anecdotal evidence but it was enough to make me sit up and think Fast hands is the new Electroshock of SoR (maybe even better).

That makes me excited that these old characters won't be throw out with the influx of the new. I hope Vader 1.0 will be just as viable as Vader 2.0.

Fast Hands seems a little redundant with Tusken Raider's ability. Think I'd still rather just let the Guard soak up a few dice, since Vader's always going to be the first target anyways.

Let's be fair, it's not the Guard's price or ability that makes Vader / Guard viable, it's all the new melee upgrades.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH