Was DL-44 supposed to be neutral?

By tachhire, in Star Wars: Destiny

In the new article of Yellow Villian for SoR FFG mentions using IG-88's special to use DL-44 from your discard. Was this just a mistake in the article or was DL-44 supposed to be a neutral card?????

Just a mistake. Very much par for the course with preview articles.

Yep. By this point, I guess it's a tradition for homepage articles to get obvious rules interactions wrong.

2 minutes ago, player1750031 said:

Yep. By this point, I guess it's a tradition for homepage articles to get obvious rules interactions wrong.

ouch! are you suggesting marketing people not game developers write them? :-/

I was hoping maybe... JUST MAYBE THIS MEANS FINN THE VILLAIN IS COMING and he allows Hero weapons?!

:)

Unfortunately for whats been revealed, nothing in this set works like Finns ability.

Theme seems to be a lot of dice cards get 2-3 special icon choices instead of just 1 choice.

~D

51 minutes ago, isthar said:

ouch! are you suggesting marketing people not game developers write them? :-/

I suspect interns write them most of the time, after being handed a list of points to highlight.

Edited by player1750031

Yeah I figured it was just a simple mistake. I guess part of me was just holding out hope that it was true, not that villain needs more weapons. :P

35 minutes ago, player1750031 said:

I suspect interns write them most of the time, after being handed a list of points to highlight.

Nothing wrong with Interns writing the article my issue is obviously nobody proofread the article either.

The real problem is there aren't many good yellow weapons for IG-88 to use. He is pretty DOA until there are. Just too expensive.

2 hours ago, Mep said:

The real problem is there aren't many good yellow weapons for IG-88 to use. He is pretty DOA until there are. Just too expensive.

Yep, after SoR, villains will have access to a grand total of four yellow weapons, three of which are melee and one of which is a more of a gimmick than a gun.

4 hours ago, Thrindal said:

Nothing wrong with Interns writing the article my issue is obviously nobody proofread the article either.

Have you read any of the X-Wing articles? Community college English majors could do better.

6 hours ago, Mep said:

There are plenty if you can pair him with a Red Character.

6 hours ago, Mep said:

He is pretty DOA until there are. Just too expensive.

Keeping the grand tradition alive, having started with Imperial Assault!

57 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

There are plenty if you can pair him with a Red Character.

Exactly. eIG-88/Deathtrooper for 30 points. Access to all those great Red weapons, and the Deathtrooper is no slouch as a support character either.

Saddly, IG-88 only works on yellow weapons. Some day the droid of death will be about.

1 hour ago, Mep said:

Saddly, IG-88 only works on yellow weapons. Some day the droid of death will be about.

Oh right, yeah. I thought we were talking about the current dearth of Yellow Villain ranged weapons to equip to him.

I think his cost mandates you make the most of his ability. 20 pts for 2 dice and only 12 health is a lot. They are nice dice though.