Global Spirit of Rebellion Preview Event

By alpinegamer, in Star Wars: Destiny

I have been calling stores all over Nevada and Northern California and they all say the same thing, their distributor doesn't have enough kits to send them one. Is there any stores that are lucky enough to get a kit? I'm starting to doubt it's really happening.

2 hours ago, alpinegamer said:

I have been calling stores all over Nevada and Northern California and they all say the same thing, their distributor doesn't have enough kits to send them one. Is there any stores that are lucky enough to get a kit? I'm starting to doubt it's really happening.

Our local store was told they were getting it, but time is running out and they haven't seen it yet. So it makes it hard to promote without it in hand.

Edited by ozmodon

My local store is most definitely having it, and somehow has enough to handle 72 players. So excited! Hopefully a store will get it near you.

One of my local stores is having it on the 1st and a 2nd store 175 miles away is having it on the 2nd.

They're are three within an hour of me. The other three stores didn't get it. Not enough supply.

If it can support 75 players then I'm very excited

Coming from the central California area, only place that got one is Bakersfield, and two stores there got one. So I'll be driving South 2 hours to get in on one. That will be the closest. Next would be the bay area at around 3 hours away. Sad that this happened like this.

Price gouges will have a field day at these events. I wouldn't waste my time driving 2 hours.

One of the local stores in my home town of Winnipeg is getting the pre release, if your willing to fly up here come join us!

Does anyone know if the three extended art cards are going to be available by other means later? I was curious if they may be sent out by ship since the pre-release was so very limited or if they only printed a very few.

Ooo what store in Winnipeg?

Most of the promocards are printed in the US. Why they are typically a different, and some how cheaper, card stock.

5 hours ago, Ywingscum said:

Ooo what store in Winnipeg?

Game Knight has the preview event on the 1st, and no this isn't april fools!

Please make note that it has been stated on The Chance Cube podcast that FFG is going to provide more of these promo cards at a later time so stores can host a event using these promo cards. So the rest of us may have to wait a month or two before we get a shot at them FFG IS doing something about it.

Edited by johnwiser