Middle of Nowhere Midwest (South Dakota)

By SgtDurandal, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

So I've been playing Armada now since December and loving every minute of it. Unfortunately, I have yet to find any kind of organized play anywhere within 400 miles of my location (Rapid City, SD). I've checked with all the game shops listed on the Store Championship page for Armada and nothing so far. Does anyone have suggestions for an active Armada community anywhere in the middle of the country? I feel like I'm spinning my wheels trying to find something.

Yeah, you're seemingly just a bit far from things. But I'm in Calgary, so I really can't help other than adding search results.... (BTW, Only a 14 hour Drive to the biggest gaming store in North America if not the World ) :D

The last Store Champs in SD was in Sioux Falls, which is, almost a 4 hour Drive away...

The big thing is, basically a further 4 hour drive from that , is FFG HQ in Roseville - so at the very least, you're about an 8 hour Drive from Worlds, and Regionals and Such...

But that's hardly helpful.

All suggestions are appreciated. We finally have a local Store Tournament set for May 21st so I'm pretty excited about that. No idea how many we'll end up with but I'll post the results when it's all said and done.

We have our second child is due June 3rd so my luck it'll come early and I won't even get to play in the tourney! Dang kids anyway. ;)

I've always wanted to visit Calgary. Had plenty of buddies say it's a pretty cool place to visit. And heck, 14 hours isn't that bad to check out the biggest store in NA!

Thanks again for the reply.

Hmm...If you ever come to Armada Mecha (Roseville, MN) and want to dust a newb, let me know.

On 5/5/2017 at 2:30 PM, Alzer said:

Hmm...If you ever come to Armada Mecha (Roseville, MN) and want to dust a newb, let me know.

Oh I'll definitely be making a trip to MN sometime in the next year or so. At least as soon as life allows. Been itching to check out FFG's location. And as a newb myself I'm likely the one to get dusted. But I'll reach out if I'm ever going to be making the trip!

Cheers!