Bitten!

By David Spangler, in Rattlesnake

I'm not sure how much of a classic this game will turn out to be or whether it will have a long shelf life or disappear from FFG's catalog by next year. I was very dubious about it myself. But...

A friend of mine runs a game store and one afternoon when I dropped in to see him, he had me sit down and play this game. I have to admit I was bitten. It's really a lot of fun, particularly if you like dexterity games. It drew me in in a way I hadn't expected (I'm more of a cerebral srategy game player). And while my kids are grown up, I can see where it would be a wonderful game for youngsters (not too young, though; the magnetic eggs, while large, could still be a problem if put into a child's mouth). So I actually think FFG has a winner here, surprising as this game seems when compared to Adroid, Tide of Iron, Starcraft, Arkham Horror, and other similar weighty FFG offerings.

And it makes an excellent solitaire puzzle! happy.gif

I know this thread is getting old, but this is a great game for what it is trying to be: inexpensive, entertaining, fast, and family friendly. I can see this game being carried in Targets or at least being published for years.

How much is the game? And how many people can play at a time?

It's about $15 dollars, is good for the family, especially with young kids, and takes about 10 minutes to play. You get money's worth pretty quickly.

sepayne7l said:

It's about $15 dollars, is good for the family, especially with young kids, and takes about 10 minutes to play. You get money's worth pretty quickly.

well then, I was just thinking of what to buy for my little nephew's birthday. this might be the gift, I guess.