Agent Blaise Modification

By Spidey NZ, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

Hey there. I was pretty unhappy with Blaise's goofy pose. so i risked changing it with my first ever modification. I used pieces from captain Terro. and managed to make the Tip of Terro's gun into Blaise's stick grenade in his character art. also used Terro's Ammo pouches for additional detail. (edit instagram link)

Edited by Spidey NZ

Awesome.

IF willing, you could even sacrifice an E-web for the helmet and hang it at his belt or something.

Nicely done. If I was playing Imperials in skirmish I'd copy this for sure.

9 hours ago, aermet69 said:

Awesome.

IF willing, you could even sacrifice an E-web for the helmet and hang it at his belt or something.

Nicely done. If I was playing Imperials in skirmish I'd copy this for sure.

that was a a decision i was tossing up, as cutting Blaise's helmet from the sculpt did not leave it in good helmet looking condition. even maybe potentially doing a e-web head switch could work. but im happy for now

Very well done. Particularly the cutting.

Forgive my ignorance, what was the matter with his right foot that you had to add green stuff?

Good looking mod btw.

2 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

Forgive my ignorance, what was the matter with his right foot that you had to add green stuff?

Good looking mod btw.

ha ha. while modding, i sliced down and cut his toe clean off. whoops

On 3/20/2017 at 8:43 PM, Spidey NZ said:

ha ha. while modding, i sliced down and cut his toe clean off. whoops

Just be glad it wasn't your finger. :)

How can i see the photos? I'm interested on seeing the process you took to give Blaise that mod.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:17 AM, Eggymigue said:

How can i see the photos? I'm interested on seeing the process you took to give Blaise that mod.

sorry, old photobucket posts.. here is a link to the instagram post